You can download the source code for QANUS, as well as some of the data files to run the system with.
QANUS is in the midst of active development. To find out about planned improvements to the project, you may want to read about the development milestones we have in mind. You are also encouraged to monitor the RSS feed of this blog to stay updated with the latest changes to the code.
- QANUS v29Nov2012(~50MB) [Mirror]
- Changed the code to make use of a local NER engine by default instead, to resolve a common problem many users had faced
- QANUS v23Apr2011(~50MB)
- Bug fixes
- QANUS: An Open-source Question-Answering Platform [Mirror]
Jun-Ping Ng and Min-Yen Kan, 2010
Also available on Arxiv: arXiv:1501.00311v1 [bibtex]
- System Architecture v26Jan2010 [Mirror]
- System Architecture v30Nov2009 [Mirror]
- System Architecture v15Sep2009 [Mirror]